Maintaining your privacy is an important part of the products and services that we provide. This Privacy Statement, hereafter referred to as “Statement”, explains how we collect, protect, use, and share information when you access our websites and/or apply for and avail of our products and services. This Statement outlines the general practices of Prime Global Finance Corporation (“PGFC”) in relation to our processes and content which are made available through our website.and social media pages (collectively referred to as “websites”). This Statement also covers the privacy practices for our customers who apply for and obtain products and services from us, such as, but not limited to loans, investments, insurance, and other such products and services that the PGFC may offer from time to time.
Our Privacy Practices
The privacy practices described in this Statement are primarily intended for individuals in the Philippines and are designed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing rules and regulations.
What We May Collect From You
When you apply for or avail of any product or service that PGFC offers or when you interact with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers, we collect your personal information. This may include, among others:
- your name and personal particulars such as contact details, address, birthdate, education;
- specimen signatures;
- government ID details;
- financial information (such as income, expenses, balances, investments, tax, insurance, financial and transaction history, etc);
- employment details;
- business interests and assets;
- images via CCTV and other similar recording devices and processes which may be observed when visiting our office;
- voice recordings of our conversations with you
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to deliver and provide the products and services that you have availed to:
- approve, facilitate, administer and process applications and transactions;
- respond to queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with you;
- send you statements, notices and other such documents necessary for continued use of our products and services;
- conduct studies and researches for the purpose of reviewing, developing and improving our products and services;
- perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
- reach out to you regarding products and services information, including offers and promotions; and for personalizing your experience with our various touchpoints such as telemarketing, email, messaging and other channels;
- determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and initiatives;
- perform certain protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention;
- comply with our operational, audit, administrative, credit and risk management processes, policies and procedures, the terms and conditions governing our products, services, facilities and channels, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s rules and regulations, legal and regulatory requirements of government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction, as the same may be amended or supplemented from time to time. comply with applicable laws of the Philippines and those of other jurisdictions including the laws on the prevention of money laundering including the provisions of Republic Act No. 9160 (Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001, as amended (AMLA) and the implementation of know your customer and sanction screening checks comply with legal and regulatory requirements such as submission of data to credit bureaus, credit information companies, the Credit Information Corporation (CIC) (pursuant to RA No. 9510 and its implementing rules and regulations) responding to court orders and other instructions and requests from any local or foreign authorities including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other similar authorities;
- perform other such activities permitted by law or with your consent. How We May Share Your Information We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties, under an obligation of confidentiality.
How We May Share Your Information
- We may share personal information with various units within PGFC in order to better understand the way you use our products and services. This will allow us to improve our services and offer you opportunities to obtain such other useful products and services that may deliver greater value to you.
- We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to likewise offer you additional products and services that we believe you might find interesting.
- We may share with third parties that we engaged to support us in delivering our services to you. These may involve anonymous or aggregated information to help improve our products, services, and content.
- We may also engage third parties to help us operate our business. These include support in:
- complying with legal requirements such as court orders;
- addressing fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the rights, property or security of our customers or third parties; to carry out all other purposes set out above.
Further, if you are, become, or apply to become a client of any of our subsidiaries and affiliates, PGFC and the subsidiary/ies and/or affiliate/s concerned has the option, but not the obligation to, rely upon, use, and share your relevant personal and/or account information for any of the following purposes:
- – To facilitate your account application with the concerned subsidiary/ies or affiliate/s;
- – To validate, consolidate or update your customer information records and/or credit history;
- – To provide consolidated reports as you may request;
- – To send you reminders, announcements, promotions, offers, invitations and other notifications; For research purposes or to design financial and investment or other related products or services for your use;
- – For promotional and/or marketing activities of PGFC or of the concerned subsidiary/ies or affiliate/s; and/or
- – To comply with a legal obligation to which PGFC or the concerned subsidiary/ies or affiliate/s is subject.
We may transfer, store, and/or process your personal data outside the Philippines. In doing so, we will comply with the Data Privacy Act and its implementing rules and regulations. We wish to assure you that we do not, and will not, sell personal data to any third parties. All our engagements with third parties shall be fully compliant with our obligation of confidentiality imposed on us under the applicable agreements and/or terms and conditions or any applicable laws that govern our relationship with you.
How We Protect Your Information
We fully recognize the value of your personal information particularly as it may include sensitive personal information such as your gender, government-issued IDs, etc. Appropriately, we strive to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural safeguards. We train our employees to properly handle your information. Whenever we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect personal information aligned with our own security standards.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time, remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or business purposes.
You Have Rights
How To Contact Us
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Statement, the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal information or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please visit our office or get in touch with us at (632) 3488-7333. You may also email us at [email protected] which is manned during business hours.
You may also write our Data Protection Officer at:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Prime Global Finance Corporation 8/F The Currency Tower F. Ortigas Jr. Road corner Julia Vargas Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines
Personal Information/ Data – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- – Sensitive Personal Information/ Data – refers to personal information: About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
- – About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
- – Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
- Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
PGFC subsidiaries and affiliates – members of the Group such as, but not limited to, HBC Inc., Prime Global Corporation, World Partners Insurance Brokers, Inc. I Accept the Terms & Condition and Data Privacy